[ale] pptp and ppp continued

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jan 17 12:22:45 EST 2001

Bao Ha wrote:

> Do you have mppe files in your pppd source tree?
>
> Browse the following:
> http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/releases/
> and see if you need to pick up the mppe patches.
>
> Check the howto for PopTop also for instruction on how to
> add mppe and SSLeay to pppd.

I think I've jumped the gun here.  This, I believe is in reference to
providing pptp server services.  All I need is a client.  I'm not sure
this is going to correct, my problem, but I'm going to go for it
nonetheless and see what flies.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein