[ale] Linuxgruven.com

Derek Graham linuxdg at home.com
Wed Jan 17 21:07:04 EST 2001

Hi,

I too saw an ad and contacted, from Chicago.  Here is some info I found from
not only taking the stupid class but also the "Official Linuxgruven Certified
Administrator" exam, which i see as rigged.  Ok, point #1  Who interviews two
at a time?  Point #2 which should have been more obvious.  With no College
degree, who forks a $45K salary to someone?   Nov is when the chicago office
opened up according to the BBB, the main office in St Louis Missouri opened
Aug 2000,   from my view, there was only six people working in chicago.  When
asked about clients, they acted stupid and talked there way out of it.  And
ive seen companies have there employees sign 2 yr contracts and explain if
they moved on before hand theyd have to pay for the training.  But check this
out, they wont even work on a payment plan.  I will write back more, folks
email me if you have any expereiences similar to mine.  Anyone wana check
into a lawsuit.

I'll join in,

Derek Graham

aka Darkman
"keeping it real"  and goin to college where i can get a legit job :)