[ale] Wee bit OT: PHP training, Savannah

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 18:08:34 EST 2001

We have been in the process of starting a lug here in savannah.
to sign up goto http://freelists.dhs.org/lists/snafuu.html .

there may be one or two people on the list that can help.

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://freelists.dhs.org/lists/snafuu.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy