[ale] Yet another XFree86 RPM build.

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Jan 10 10:09:29 EST 2001

This is my fourth iteration of 4.0.2 RPMs.

The most notable feature here is the addition of freetype2 support, and
thus Xft should allow for antialiased/subpixeled fonts and whatnot.
However, you'll may need to modify the XftConfig file to your biddings
(don't ask me how; I haven't figured it out yet myself..)

They require you have freetype2 installed, so I built a set of
freetype2 rpms as well.

ftp://ftp.shaftnet.org/pub/rpms/XFree86_4.0.2_i686_Redhat6.2

Usual disclaimers -- the initscripts package there is rather bleeding
edge and may cause issues.  I'll try to rebuild an older, more stable
version.  Or you could upgrade to bash-2.x  :)

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                    pizzaATfucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                           ICQ# 1318344