[ale] ot - Any openings?

Carl Forsell cforsell at whitebreadwilly.com
Wed Jan 10 08:47:58 EST 2001

Due to the merger with a competitor, I find myself seeking
employment, and since this group has been so helpful in technical assistance the
past, I figured I would bounce it off the group.

I was 100% of the technical staff for an 80% Linux based ISP
(6200 users, 1200 hosted sites) for 7 months and a Novell admin for 9 yrs before
that.  I am looking for something more in the management area than the day
to day tech, but am open.  Great references available, and am open to
nation wide.

(resume available online at <A
href="http://www.whitebreadwilly.com/resume.htm">www.whitebreadwilly.com/resume.htm )
.