[ale] red alert: make movies with linux!

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 21:18:40 EST 2001

I guess what bothered me was that the LJ article made it sound like this was
something new.  i remember stumbling across the site a year or two ago.  but
after looking at the hardware requirements decided not to play with it.

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://freelists.dhs.org/lists/snafuu.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy