[ale] schedule of events?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Jan 2 16:25:24 EST 2001

Off the top of my head, some sites of interest:

www.AtlantaGeek.com - an independent resource for finding tech companies,
user groups and news in Atlanta (the guy that runs it posts here on occasion)

www.ALSEG.org - the software engineering offshot of ALE, which has been
planning a Linux installfest for the Februrary timeframe

www.AUUG.org - sorta like ALE, but more emphasis on commercial UNIX flavors

www.TAGOnline.org - for the technology industry in general, more of a
biz emphasis (though may still have some tech value)

www.SERIS.org - an Internet-focused TAG-like group