[ale] Blocking ad sites with ipchains

Gary S. Mackay Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Tue Jan 2 15:16:37 EST 2001

I added another zone to my dns setup for doubleclick.net and then left the
db.doubleclick zonefile with the bare essentials. (ie. SOA, etc. no addresses)
This leaves blank white boxes on my web pages that say not found, but hey,
it's fast and I don't have to put up with their junk. Someday when I have time
I'd like to create a blank image file to return. Anyone?

- Gary