[ale] Xircom RealPort2 Cardbus prob

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Feb 28 16:05:16 EST 2001

This is too bizarre.  It works.  Fired up tcpdump, shut it down, it
doesn't drop any packets and now I'm on the network!!

Thanks muchly!!  I was in a real pinch to get this thing cooking as I
need to return some other hardware it's replacing.

Thanks again.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein