[ale] @LANta.CON! Mar 30 to Apr 1 - Countdown Commences

rhiannen wyrcat rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Mon Feb 26 08:33:54 EST 2001

@LANta.CON is almost here again!
Only One month away! (give or take a week or two)
http://www.atlantacon.org/

What - Convention for technology addicts, computer enthusiasts,
       security professionals, hackers, gamers, and geeks
When - Friday March 30th - Sunday, April 1st 2001
Time - 5:00 PM Friday through 2:00 or 3:00 PM Sunday
Where - COMFORT INN CONFERENCE CENTER,
        I-285, Buford Highway Exit, Atlanta, GA
Events - Informational Panels, LAN Gaming, R00tWarz, Geek Games,
         Mini-Rave, the Rocky Horror Picture Show - Live
Directions & Map - http://www.atlantacon.org/directions.html

Reservations - 888.816.0924

We HIGHLY recommend advanced reservations for hotel rooms.
Advanced reservations are ONLY taken Monday through Friday during
the hours of 9:00am - 4:30pm EST. You MUST mention @LANta.CON to
get the discounted rate on your room/s!

Hotel Cost: Pre-registered reservations: $59.00 a night for two
double beds. With four people and a two night stay, the rooms
work out to be about $30 a person.
Pre-registered pricing ends March 16, 2001!!

Wired Room blocks are rooms 103 through 437, so make your
reservations early.

Have you:
Made your hotel reservations yet?
Pre-registered your con badges?
Scheduled the weekend off?
Made arrangements to get you and all your stuff there?
Made two lists of all the electronic stuff you're bringing,
including descriptions and serial numbers?

Some of the panelists this year include:
Ron Gula, founder of NSW
Angus from HackSec
Sir Dystic
Melon ala Quantum Physics
Optyx
Lothar
HugMe
Jonnyx
Rattle
Decius
Woofus
Pete Weldorn, courtesy of the EFF
daPlumber
& other possible appearances by names known & loved

There will be turntables, anime, and a wetbar (PHOTO ID REQUIRED)
in the Main Con room, and the hotel bar will be open for quieter
conversations.

See the FAQ and INFO pages for more details.

See you there!

Read all the webpage and still have questions?  Contact me:

rhiannen at atlantacon dot org
Whip and Chief Cat Herder
@LANta.CON
http://www.atlantacon.org/