[ale] spellcaster plus isdn card

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Feb 22 07:40:52 EST 2001

I've got a spellcaster plus isdn card that's been working well for quite
some time.  I had to move it to a different machine yesterday.  When it
booted it complains of conflicts (irq/io), so I booted the config disk.
I changed the ram address and selected to save the changes.  The cursor
never returns to the prompt, the program locks up.  All I can do at that
point is reboot.

Anyone out there have experiences with this card or program?  I've used
the config program before with no problems.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein