[ale] Linux Games

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Tue Feb 20 08:54:37 EST 2001

I. Herman writes:

 > on that.  Where can I get/download/whatever good games for Linux?  I am
 > looking for spelling, math, and other types of games.

Check out http://www.linuxforkids.com/

I haven't tried any of these, but they have these categories listed:
    Linux For Kids Categories Educational, math Educational, spelling
    Educational, language Games, arcade Games, strategy Games, arts
    Parents and Teachers Science Articles

Have fun.  If they are good, report back.  I have to redo my kids
computer soon...