[ale] Linux Games

Lathe magius at wittsend.com
Tue Feb 20 08:23:27 EST 2001

Linuxberg has a lot of linux apps like that.
That would be the first place I were to look.  It combines a lot of the
software that you would otherwise have to gather from a multitude of
sites.  Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but it may be a
start.

And, BTW, 4 years old and already on a Linux box
huh?  NICE!  Maybe we'll ween the M$ Windows crowd out yet.  Any
anyone else find a better definition for Darwin's stuff?
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr