[ale] DLink 530TX+ again

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 01:01:00 EST 2001

For me,

/sbin/modprobe rtl8139

detects the card and all is well. Here's what shows up for me
in /proc/pci for this card:

  Bus  0, device   9, function  0:
    Ethernet controller: Realtek 8139 (rev 16).
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 12.  Master
Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=32.Max Lat=64.
      I/O at 0xd800 [0xd801].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xdf000000 [0xdf000000].

-- Joe