[ale] OT (sort of): More goodies for sale!

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Sun Feb 11 17:04:22 EST 2001

Greetings ALE'ers:

I've got a few more toys to sell that I no longer have need for in case any
of you are interested (these are the ALE prices :):

Sun Ultra 30:
- 250MHz UltraSparc-ii
- 128MB RAM
- 4.3GB SCSI
- Creator3D graphics
- 24x CDROM
- Floppy
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Type-6 Keyboard/Mouse
- 13w3->VGA adapter (so an SVGA monitor can be used)
- Solaris 8 (revision 3) installed... also have a Debian 2.2r2 sparc CD and
a RedHat 6.2 sparc CD

This thing makes a kick-arse workstation..  I dont have enough room for it
anymore.  Will sell it for $1100.

ALSO:

I have an IBM 20" P201 monitor (stealth black) that I'll sell for $250.
Take both the Ultra30 AND the monitor for $1300.

If you're interested, let me know!  First come, first serve.  I'd hate to
have to ebay these things. =/

-Dave

--
david a. brooks