[ale] Exploding CD?!?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 15:15:51 EST 2001

Thanks for all the responses.  I've learned quite a bit more about CDs
now, especially the speed at which they rotate.  The CD Player is a
generic brand that I picked up at CompUSA about 8 months ago. (one of
those ones with the big blue circular sticker on the white box).

For the interested, here is a pic of the CD pieces:
http://jimpop.net/exploding_cd.jpg

-Jim P.