[ale] Netscape, CSS, and fonts

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Thu Feb 8 21:41:06 EST 2001

As I've said to a couple of people:
 1) I don't use netscape - I use IE 5.5, so I don't care too much :)
 2) The idea is to make these page look decent for end/home users.  Most
people think that means Windows, but I try to keep Mac and Linux users in
mind.  Telling them to deal with Mozilla when NS comes with that linux
distribution on their magazin they got and tried doesn't cut it.

3) I'll have to give Mozilla a try - 3 outa 3 people told me to :)