[ale] could you guys check this?

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 2 06:45:33 EST 2001

I think that should work, but I generally prefer to use a custom boot
floppy for these purposes.  Reason:  the CD-ROM's don't always give you
the ability to break out to a command line, and those that do don't always
give you all the tools you need.  Of course, you could mount up a bunch of
stuff and you might make out OK, but just making the boot floppy will save
you a bunch of trouble.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.