[ale] I cant get my modem im running linux for the first time

DoG DoG dogdoodoo60 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:01:20 EST 2001

I just got linux for christmas because i dont like Windows any more i got
every thing to work but my modem i dont know much on linux and the manule
dont really help and my family dont know much about computers but all my
relatives live in another state and they know about computers im 13 and
still learning alot about computers.