[ale] so im crazy

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 07:03:08 EST 2001

ok so maybe im crazy but i wanna learn to program in
hex.. yea ok so i asked my teacher a lil about this
and he pointed me to the conversions of the binary 0's
1's to hex.. dandy.. neat trick... now how do i make
the hex do stuff? he says something about asembly.. i
look up assembly for intel based processors since i
heard the assembly language is based on processor.
well its nothing more than text which i could slap in
notepad instead of using a hex editor or so it seems..
anyways im either confused at this subject or see no
point in a hex editor except for a program dump... can
someone straighten me out ? much appreciated :) web
sites welcome