[ale] Technology Association of GA

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Tue Dec 18 13:53:33 EST 2001

TAG is not for techies.  It is for business people that want to network.
Great tool if you want to meet some bright people around town and get lots
of business cards.  I have met a few technical people at meetings especially
the SSA meetings.  I would take a look at http://www.techlinks.net/ and see
what groups and associations in Atlanta fit your needs.

I have belonged to TAG for 4 years and find it a great resource if you have
your own company or do independent work.

Chris Woodruff