[ale] VMware and 2.4.16?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 17 15:31:49 EST 2001

What'd you guys pay for 3.? vmware?  They want me to drop another $100
and until now (2.4.* kernel problems), I've not seen any reason in it.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html