[ale] New Geek Toy!

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Wed Dec 12 21:53:27 EST 2001

Hi Danny,

	While I was out on the Linksys web site tonight looking at the Access
point product that you purchase, I clicked on the "Firmware link on the
right side of the page. At the very bottom of this page was a "Click
here" url that lets you download a program with the description "latest
USB and SNMP utility for the firmware upgrade". I thought that you may
want look at this to see if may help you with your dilemma. The app
appears to be a windows app of course.