[ale] Computer Store

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Wed Dec 12 20:42:21 EST 2001

Geoffrey wrote:

> Transam wrote:
>
>>I have had good luck with MicroCenter in Marietta off of I75.
>>

> They are really high though.  They do have some knowledgable folks and
> you can usually find what you need.

Yeah, it's a nice place - you're more likely to find joy there if you
need something like a fan power splitter than just about anywhere else.

I got my 3com cable modem there, and I was tickled pink that they
actually had a $40 rebate coupon for it up at the front of the store.  I
just about passed out when I saw that the model numbers on box and
coupon matched.

- Jeff