[ale] dslreports

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Dec 12 11:33:08 EST 2001

No, no...

The static IPs are assigned by the provider.

All you need is the one connection, then just set whatever other system to
the other IP, and as long as it is hooked into your internal network and has
access to the gateway, you are all set.

charles