[ale] dslreports

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Dec 12 11:29:33 EST 2001

I have a flowpoint 2200 router. It takes a DSL signal in and outputs
ethernet to 4 switched ports. It was $450 at worthlink, er, I mean,
Earthlink.

You can set up a single nic to answer to multiple IP's. With this, you
only need a simple DSL modem, a gateway machine with 2 nics and an
internal lan. Some magic firewall/routing/port-forwarding commands later
and you're done.