[ale] Q: How to keep stored data hidden?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Dec 11 20:35:44 EST 2001

I use Blowfish encryption to keep disk images secure until loading in
memory.  I've written software that does the decryption.  Usinng the ssl
package made it extremely simple.  Look at doing some encryption on that
method.  Of course my stuff is written in C.  Decrypting 16mb of data needs
to be fast.  Natively fast.