[ale] Cable and DSL Going Straight to Heck (was [ale] atlnet)

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 06:36:00 EST 2001

While not feasible for everyone, you might want to look into the
possiblity of voting with your dollars by getting a satellite dish.  We
just got one and I am very pleased with it.

Most of the satellite deals have some means of offsetting the cost of the
equipment with discounts or special rates, and they frequently come with a
free installation.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.