[ale] OT FUN: What are your hosts named?

Stephen Pellicer spellicer at itillious.com
Thu Dec 6 17:59:03 EST 2001

I use pokemon to name my machines. I'm in no danger of running out of them
so far and I get a free icon for all of them. I try and use names or pokemon
pictures that remind me of the machine and are easy to remember. Some of
those names are too whacked for me to try and type so I stick to easy ones
like shellder, charizard, and psyduck.

Stephen