[ale] OT FUN: What are your hosts named?

Cy Kurtz ckurtz11 at home.net
Thu Dec 6 16:14:03 EST 2001

I like using characters from fun movies I've seen. Named my home comps
Buzz, Zerg, Jessie about the time Toy Story 0.2 came out. Then one day I
noticed the debian version names. oops!

Next renaming: Harry, Draco, Hagrid, Hermoine...

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Chris
Bergeron

--
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close
they were to success when they gave up. -- Thomas A. Edison