[ale] DSL again

Master Wizard mainwizard at vei.net
Thu Dec 6 10:22:52 EST 2001

My DSL provider is in bankruptcy court. Mt account will soon be
disconnected or switched. I have a DSL router and need a new provider.
One that provides a static ip (or more) and allows servers. I do not
need email accounts, storage space, web hosting or any other 'services';
just the connection. I tried atlnet, but their phone has been
disconnected and some of their pages haven't been updated since 1999.

I am checking out telocity. Any other suggestions?