[ale] IO::Pty Perl question

kenn at refriedgeek.com kenn at refriedgeek.com
Mon Dec 3 16:38:25 EST 2001

Hi there,

Hmm, I am trying to get a script that needs Expect.pm to run. Expect keeps
saying that there is somehting wrong with IO::Pty, however CPAN says that it
is up to date... Can't seem to find an IO::Pty, as far as I can tell it is
part of IO::Tty but that is as new as it can get... Here is the error message.

Any perl people out there, Please help...

Thanks
Ken

IO::Pty version 0.92 required--this is only version 0.02 at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Expect.pm line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Expect.pm line 22.
Compilation failed in require at ./ssh.pl line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./ssh.pl line 6.