[ale] OT: TechTV

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 06:07:38 EST 2001

kenn at refriedgeek.com wrote:

> OK The only thing I have to say is
>
> "Television is poison to the mind"
>
> There is nothing on it EVER that is not in some way manipulated to control
> what you think! EVER... I don't own a Television, that is one disease I
> don't have!
>
> People think I am a little strange and I am... I think with my own brian!

Damn. I used to know a Brian, but we sort of went our
separate ways after elementary school. If I'd known
I needed him to do my thinking for me I would have
tried to keep in touch...

I generally agree with you about the naure of TV.
Personally, I think there are a very few worthwhile
hours of TV each week. Unfortunately, it's hard to
get just those hours delivered to your home.

Cheers,

-- Joe