[ale] advanced reference for vim?

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 02:23:57 EST 2001

I'm trying to find a good reference for vim.  However,
most of the online ref/tutorials are geared towards
the new user who needs to understand basic commands.

I've been using vi and vim for years now, but want to
take advantage of the more advanced features of vim.
Can anyone point me to a tutorial/reference online
that covers advanced topics like folding, splitting
windows, etc.?

Thanks for your help...
John