[ale] OMG politics goes digital?

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Sat Dec 1 17:51:39 EST 2001

I agree, totally OT.  But unless someone raises objections, I see no reason
not to continue this thread.

I've always considered the jury selection process one of the biggest
problems with our judicial system.  You've summed it up well.  The lawyers
leave only those they know they can manipulate.  IMO, the only thing they
should be able to ask a prospective juror is whether they personally know
any of the parties involved.  A hand-picked jury is NOT a jury of one's
peers.

Krum