[ale] Re:

johncole at mindspring.com johncole at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 23 22:58:16 EDT 2001

Howdy!

I know a little bit about it, we use them for our IDS at work.  We have
been very pleased with the service it has given us.  If you want more
detailed info, contact me off-list and I can tell you more.

Thnx,
John Cole

ps. I don't work for them.

At 04:49 PM 08/23/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone on this mailing list know anything about SecureWorks
>
>What is considered off topic for this mailing list.  I know anything
>dealing with Linux is on Topic, But IT related things in Atlanta, would
>that be considered Off Topic
>
>http://www.atlantageek.com
>Get inside Atlanta's Tech scene
>
>--
body.

Paypal membership: free

Donation to Freenet: $20

Never having to answer the question "Daddy, where were you when they took
freedom of the press away from the Internet?": Priceless.

http://www.freenetproject.org/index.php?page=donations