[ale] WinMe and lilo: it works!

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Aug 21 21:53:15 EDT 2001

Hmmm. Mozilla won't read your online back statement. You must be a
wachovia customer! They actually rely on a javascript bug to do something.
Wachovia's site is usable with netscape 4.7x. Anything based on adhereance
to the spec will have problems. So mozilla, galeon, and Netscape 6+ are
out. Haven't tried opera on the site. IE is still mutant enough that is
works (under vmware).