[ale] Multi-port video card?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Aug 17 15:37:26 EDT 2001

You might want to look into ways to convert the video signal before feeding
it into the linux box.  There are external boxes that do this (I think
x10.com has such a beast) like a multiplexer (MUX).  Then you could just
feed the 4 into the converter and feed it's output (single) into the bttv
driver on your linux box.

Just my .02 pfennings...
-CB