[ale] piping to a port

Joseph Andrew Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 16 06:58:34 EDT 2001

> Chris Fowler wrote:
>
> Actually.  It whould not bee too difficult to do this using a little C
> code.  Try Beej's Socket Programming guide to get started.

But it would be a whole lot easier to just use the existing,
well-known tool for doing this task. Most people would rather
have a root canal than write any code at all, and even those of
us who genuinely enjoy writing code would prefer not to
reinvent the wheel :-)

- Joe

--
# Joe Knapka
# "You know how many remote castles there are along the