[ale] Newbie Greg's Question of the Day - Smoothwall vs OpenBSD

Joseph Andrew Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 18:28:42 EDT 2001

OpenBSD has a ports collection that is functionally very similar,
if not identical, to FreeBSD's. And personally I found OpenBSD's
installation somewhat more straightforward than FreeBSD's (the
FreeBSD installer keeps trying to install stuff it erroneously
thinks I want). But YMMV.

--
# Joe Knapka
# "You know how many remote castles there are along the