[ale] Install Fest????

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Fri Aug 10 11:19:35 EDT 2001

I wouldn't consider an Internet connection to be all that critical as long
as a machine is set up for use as a file server for distros.  However, malls
may be able to provide an analog phone line, FWIW.  It might be
useful/interesting to set up a NAT firewall behind a modem just to show how
it can be done.

- Jeff

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message.  Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT shall be
understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT. When addressed to NIIT
clients, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions in the governing client contract.