[ale] Install Fest????

rob hoppe hoppe at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 10 10:03:24 EDT 2001

Steve Long wrote:

> How many people can we expect (ball park) and how much space will we need?

We can expect as many as we can reach.  We only need a little publicity and TIME,
(two weeks)?  We should plan for two hundred.  When we did this at GT we had a HS
10megabit connection to the internet.  A mall won't be able to provide that?  We
need to carry everything with us!

At last nights ALE we decided a mall would be good.  I will ask the mall Gwinnett,
Georgia, Perimeter, Lenox, and Venture last.  A wireless set up from Gwinnett or
Venture might be possible for internet access.  I will advise here but I have free
incoming on my Nextel cell.

Comments Welcome!
Rob
--