[ale] linux on a 486

Russell Hogg russellh at x-soft.com
Wed Aug 8 10:32:11 EDT 2001

Actually it's a c600..

(which is in the mail - it'll be here by the weekend I hope)
Win 2000 is a necessity for work I'm afraid, but I should have plenty of
disk to dual boot into Linux.  In my experience (minimal) the installers are
pretty good these days and my only real fear is getting the internal
NIC/Modem running.  Well that and the whole I'm a rookie thing.

-Russ

russellh at x-soft.com