[ale] cdrw help

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Mon Aug 6 17:58:02 EDT 2001

Don't spend the bucks yet!  Try recompiling.  It is actually pretty
simple once you go thru it one time.  Download the stuff you need and
make sure it goes into the right places in the kernel tree.  Then try
out the recompile.  If I remember right the easy way to start was with
"xmenuconfig" or something like that.  Can someone point to a FAQ on
recompiling?
Dow