[ale] Distro for router/server?

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Wed Aug 1 16:25:13 EDT 2001

I would recommend getting Netgear RT311 or RT314 cable/Dsl router.
It will keep the connection up, supports PPPOE, has a DHCP server,
can update dyndns.org when ip changes, does firewal, NAT, remote logging,
static routing, RT314 has even 4 port switch. So you can leave linux handle
service part.
I got it a week ago and been very happy. How I can try all the distros
before
I pick one without bringing down DSL connection for other pcs.

Tomas