[ale] H1-B serfs (was: What do you guys think about this?)

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Wed Aug 1 14:26:59 EDT 2001

WOW... my first contract the agency made 45% off me.  30% is actually a good
cut.  Remember that it is not against the rules to ask to know the bill
rate.  I have made a point of asking.  Most agencies are taken aback that a
contractor would even think of asking but I demand it.  I don't care what
their cut is I just like to know.

Chris Woodruff