[ale] ALE channel on irc.openprojects.net

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Mon Apr 30 10:20:06 EDT 2001

OK, I've established a #ale on irc.openprojects.net (which may get
aliased as irc.ale.org someday).  There's an infobot that knows some
stuff, and needs to know more stuff.  Her name is lana.  I haven't
worked up the channel guidelines yet, since the channel isn't being
used yet.  That'll come later.

Anyway...feel free to use it.  Server irc.openprojects.net, or your
favorite OPN mirror.  Channel #ale.  I'm there most all day, idling.
Enjoy.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "I think I went mad then."
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     :              -- H. P. Lovecraft, 'Dagon'