[ale] page103.htm

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Sun Apr 29 14:35:21 EDT 2001

Are they coming from the same source IP? Or is the requesting IP dynamic?
Are there any other requests by the same IP for existing *or* non-existing pages?

(Is your IP address close to to the IPs of any of the 100+ "page103.htm"s noted
by Google?) :-)
Is the request coming at exactly the same time of day/ day of week?
When the request fails is the access attempt repeated? If so how soon?
-Brian