[ale] Sparc stuff

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Mon Apr 23 22:38:50 EDT 2001

Hi there,

	OK - I have moved to the city which means I now have a tiny little
apt and not enough room for all my stuff. I am getting rid of my sparc
stuff. I have a Monitor 17" two working sparc1+ machines. One with 96megs
of ram one with 64. I have a keyboard and mouse.

	I would like to unload this stuff fast and easy. If someone would
like to take the whole lot I would be stoked. If you are interested please
email me off the list and we can talk dollar$. Believe me I really just
want it outta my way.

	I have a whole bunch of other little goodies as well. Like the AUI
adapters and all that. This stuff is cool for someone lokking to get into
Sparcs or Solaris or what not...

Thanks
Ken

--
 I couldn't quite remember what I was going to say
           so I causally tip another sip of whatever it was I was drinking,