[ale] IRC Server

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Thu Apr 19 13:59:49 EDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 01:57:33PM -0400, Wandered Inn wrote:
> > Hrm. Well, if the ALE community thinks that having an IRC server up and
> > running would be positive, I'll check with Powers That Be about it. Maybe
> > we should post a poll.
>
> My vote is yes.

What if we just got a channel on openprojects.net?  Then we can alias
some irc.ale.org addresses onto it, so it's #ale on irc.ale.org,
without the maintainence...plus we're in the same place as #debian and
some of the other important ones.

I'll volunteer to lead that effort, if so desired.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "I often quote myself. It adds spice to
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : my conversation."